why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nesting

My husband and I received the VERY exciting news that the offer we made on a house we love was accepted.  In six weeks (!!!), we'll hopefully close and be ready to move in.

And now the nesting bug has hit me awfully hard.  I'm planning up a storm, mentally arranging our things, wondering how many bookshelves I'll have to find, all the things we need to care for our yard (we'll have a yard!), if I can plant a garden, if we should buy a new sofa or keep the old one, and so on...

It's incredibly stressful but also far more exciting, and I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

Well-wishes and advice are much appreciated!

[funny story: I searched the creative commons on flickr for "nesting" and found lots of pictures of birds, which terrify me.  so enjoy the picture of too many books instead, please?

1 comment:

Naomi Bulger said...

So thrilled for you. Your own home! Oh... bliss.