why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

All the Stars


I cannot stop making origami stars whenever I have scrap paper.  I've made a dozen butterflies, too, and seven cranes.  On Monday, when I was sick and on cold medicine and couldn't concentrate on reading anything, I watched Doctor Who and Bones Netflix and folding up square and strips of an Anthropologie catalogue all day.

What should I do with the butterflies and cranes?  We live in eight hundred square feet.  I am thinking about finding floral wire somewhere in my craft bin, then making an arrangement and hanging it on the wall.  Up high.  Before the dog steals (and swallows) any more.

As for the stars, I plan to string them on some button thread and...well, I don't know.  Hang them in the window?  Along the wall?  In the doorway?

Anyway, I was actually able to successfully follow these tutorials:
Mini Origami Stars from the Minna May blog
Origami Crane from origami-fun
Origami Butterflies from a website that's not in English

No comments: