why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Friday, June 13, 2014

Back (for the summer)

Dear old blog,

I'm sorry I neglected you.  When one of my eighth graders asked if I'm a blogger (in her class, I shared a picture that I once posted here), I wasn't sure how to answer.  I told her I used to be, and I suppose that's the case.  I think she was a little disappointed.  So was I.  I miss telling stories in this space and working out ideas and thoughts.

So I am back.  This time, I won't make promises about content or regular posts--I'm just back to share a little here and there because I need to write.

1 comment:

... said...

I missed your blog too!