why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Saturday, March 29, 2014



Hello, friends!

It's spring break and I'm using this time to consolidate my online life to make many, many things simpler.  To that end, I'm consolidating my million-and-one email accounts into two new email addresses.  Want to reach me?  Send a note to unwrittenuntitled[at]gmail[dot]com.

And if you have any advice for an easy way to find and change all the sites where I have my old email or to save my old emails (and then delete the accounts) without going through them one-by-one, I'd appreciate it!


[Keep it Simple print by Richelle of Pretty Chic SF on Etsy]

No comments: