why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Write Rapha: A One-Year Project



Dear friends,

I've started a new project--writing letters to the girls and women of Rapha House, a multifaceted mission to rescue abused, trafficked, and exploited persons.  I've also started a secondary blog to record the process.  Won't you follow along?  A snapshot of each letter will be posted here regularly and the full content will be shared on Write Rapha.

When I have time to sort it all out in my mind--or rather, when I make the time to go through it bit by bit--I'll tell you more about how this project came to be.

For now, learn more or even join in with me as I Write Rapha.

No comments: