why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

No. 65



A dandelion is still hanging on in the front yard of my parents' house.  It's been below freezing every night, but this little thing is still there.

I don't know what to make of it or what profound thing to write about it, though.  I suppose it's just one of those things to smile about--how hardy a little bitty plant can be.

2 comments:

Sheilly said...

I feel like dandelions are so resilient. I saw one here the other day, and it's been around freezing everyday,and that thing is still there!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

I LOVE dandelions. When I was little they were my favorite flower and I didn't understand how anyone could possibly think that they are weeds. I used to pluck one and rub it on the apples of my cheeks for rouge. Haha