why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No. 64



I might've gone a little Christmas crazy yesterday.  

I started making paper snowflakes out of a grocery bag and then I saw a piece that looked like it could be a manger and next thing I knew, I was cutting out sort-of-human looking shapes and taping a nativity to the wall in the living room.  I wasn't brave enough to try horses or cattle or anything else that you'd find in a traditional nativity, and I wasn't brave enough to imagine what might've actually been in that stable in Bethlehem, depending on exactly what history you read, but I really did have fun.

Is it cute, or just messy?  I don't know.  But I am still feeling crafty.  



Want to see my Christmas crafting adventures and disasters?  Follow me on instagram!  I'm @liltoiloflove.  Be forewarned: I post far too many pictures of my far too adorable dog.