why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Monday, September 3, 2012

No. 54: Rules for Living, No. 5


A boring day once in a while is a wonderful thing.  

Last week was chaos and plenty of it.  Friday was finally mellow--just what we needed.  Thank goodness for a long weekend, and for my still-surviving flowers.  They remind me to take it slow and hang in there, no matter how long and hot (literally or figuratively) the weeks may be.

Enjoy the holiday!


P.S. I (finally) got an iPhone and now you can follow me on instagram!  I'm @liltoiloflove.

2 comments:

Suman said...

Lovely flowers and a lovelier thought.

Tiffany Kadani said...

You're speaking the truth! Love that analogy.