why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Monday, July 7, 2014

To-Do



Depending on where I end up teaching this fall, I might only have two weeks of summer left at home (and ten amazing days on this trip my sister and I are taking that I'll write about later).  There's so much left to do...

1. Read ten more books and finish my year's reading challenge by mid-August.
2. Read the teaching books that are on my shelves...
    Educating Esme
    What Great Teachers Do Differently
    The First 100 Days
    When Teaching Gets Tough
    (teacher-bloggers, any other suggestions?)
3. Organize my teaching materials by topic.
4. Write morning pages every day (I finally started today!)
5. Blog once a week.
6. Finish sewing for the Jane Austen Festival.
7. Put together a travel journal for the trip of a lifetime (two weeks away!).
8. Play the piano.

I decided that even though I haven't found a job yet, I know I'll be teaching middle school and I can at least get ready for that, even if I have no idea what district, school, or grade in which I'll teach.

Cross your fingers for me, please?


[Printable Quote Poster by PrintableQuirks on Etsy]

No comments: