why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Everyday

This is one of those in-between times.  I finished grad school, then the school year ended (and with it, work at this wonderful school), and now I've had two weeks without work or school, mainly spent with family, friends, and books...I've ended up busy, and that's just fine.

But there are other parts of my days that have slowed down, like the morning.  Instead of getting to school by 7:30, I'm usually free until the afternoon, and I can wake up slowly.

That means a lot of this happens...

...and this...
...and this:

And that's just fine with me, because I love the everyday and this slowness after months of being busy, and I love enjoying the everyday.




P.S. the book is Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald, and I loved it.

No comments: