why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

This is Home


This is my hundredth post and I love that it is about something so wonderful.

We've arrived.

The boxes are everywhere, but thanks to our incredible family and friends, we have everything in our home and our most-needed things unpacked and I can sit quietly at the kitchen with my breakfast.  The dog wants to go out out to the fenced-in yard and come back in again and go back out again and so on...

I cannot even begin to say how blessed we have been always and especially through this new adventure.

We have a house, and it already feels like home.



No comments: