why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Link With Love

You might notice a new button on the sidebar.  I had it up awhile ago, but must've deleted it in a layout shuffle at some point.

This post from {AV} of Long Distance Loving got me started on a little Pinterest clean up project.  I have been checking sources slowly but surely, and making a point to only repin images for which I can find original sources.  For those ideas I love that lack an original source or link to a source marked as unsafe/spam/etc., I've created a secret board so I can keep the ideas without contributing to the problem of bad links and stolen images.

This is what happens when you haven't found a job for the summer yet...


1 comment:

... said...

Thanks for introducing me to Link with Love. It's awesome!