why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

24 before 25


(from left to right)
row one
1.  make my own natural skincare products
2. press flowers from Papa's garden and other beloved places
3. finish the transition to a clean eating diet 
4. write a bucket/life/awesome list in clever way and hang it on the wall
5.  go hiking by myself in a beautiful place
6. begin planning adventures inspired by this book  
row two
7. send snail mail 
8. get moving 
9. sew some simple clothing
10.  learn to do the splits like I always wanted to in ballet when I was a little girl
11.  finally read all of Anne of Green Gables
12.  sew this apron and put buttons on the back because it'd make a great dress
row three
13.  read The Fault in Our Stars
14.  walk, run, or bike five days a week (here's why)
15.  get this necklace and write its words on the wall
16.  *edit*  run a 5k  Go on long bike rides (because my knees don't like running).  
17.  read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
18.  start my days (or the part that comes after work) with some yoga
row four
19.  go on at least two dates a month, with lists like this one for inspiration
20.  stitch a constellation on a sweater
21.  find a copy of this book: a Regency-era romance about a girl studying at a school for wizards.  I KNOW.
22.  hang my own painted galaxy on the wall done
23.  paint this on a window or on picture frame done
24.  start collecting all our ticket stubs from summer movies (since that's the only time we go to the movies)...and perhaps fill it out with other little items from places we go

No comments: