why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Monday, May 14, 2012

No. 27



It's Monday.  The work week begins again--but next week, we're taking vacation time.  Our second anniversary (!) is a week from tomorrow.  We are returning to the restaurant we went to on the anniversary of our first date.  It's beautiful, the food is incredible, and we learned later that it was the site of a happily accepted proposal in my family.

I'm silly, though, and cannot manage to put together an outfit that will be elegant, romantic, and a little flirtatious...I have two beautiful dresses (pictured above) but cannot figure out what to pair them with.  So I created a board on Polyvore with some ideas, and would love it if you clicked over there and dropped a line of advice.

Have a happy Monday!

No comments: