why untitled, unwritten?

I once labeled everything before it was written, until I found it kept too many words away. Now I am leaving the unwritten untitled, until it grows into a name.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

No. 9


So...I'm guest blogging at The English Muse.  About book-related inspiration.  Every Thursday for a few months.  At eight pacific time (which is eleven for me, thank goodness, so I can do one last read/edit before the scheduled post goes live).  I'm kind of excited.  Excited enough that I'm using punctuation with fragments.  That means a lot.

I started reading The English Muse when I started reading blogs (so, two or so years ago).  I've found many a great book and a few great blogs and loads of inspiration from its pages.  Tina Daunt, its editor, curates all sorts of lovely things.  It's a perfect blend of girly, sophisticated, and fun.

You should go visit and say hello.  The other guest bloggers are pretty fantastic (seriously, I'm in very good company--I'm a little amazed to be blogging alongside these people!) and you should check them out, too.  I'll put up the link to my post just as soon as it goes live.

Have a great Thursday!

Photo by Tal Bright on Flickr

No comments: